For the next workshop please bring the following:
- the studies from the last workshop with Patricia. We will use them as a material for further planning of the same still-life. If you did not attend the last work shop you may be able to borrow ideas from somebody else or create your own composition before hand.
- 3 x A4 hot press water colour papers of a high quality (could be purchased from the group resources before the lesson)
- Water colours of a good quality. There will be a couple of spare sets to share for those who did buy one yet.
- hard pencil (not too hard)
- water colour brushes - at least three: broad one (big), medium (round or flat - your preference), small (fine) for delicate details
- white plate to use as a palette (paper, plastic or fine bone china - it's up to you)
- masking liquid (I will bring some for those who does not have it)
- 2-3 small plastic containers (from butter, dips, snacks etc) - to mix water colour
- a jar for water to wash brushes
- fine Artline pen or ink pen
- a throw away (old) brush - fine (if you can have a bigger throw away brush it will be an advantage)
- tipper (old fashioned ink pen)
- salt (rock and table)- a little bit
- paper tissues
Am I asking too much???
See you in Whian-Whian on Saturday at 10 am.